CMAT Admission Test-related Notice 2079 BS
Tribhuvan University, Office of the Dean, Faculty of Management has made an announcement regarding the CMAT (Central Management Admission Test) related notice for the students willing to read in the Management Faculty in the Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) / Bachelor of Business Management (BBM) / Bachelor of Information Management (BIM) / Bachelor of Public Administration (BPA) / Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM) / Bachelor of Travel and Tourism Management (BTTM) / Bachelor of Business Administration/ Finance (BBA – F) and Bachelor of Mountaineering Studies (BMS) programs for the academic year 2022/2079.
Tribhuvan University has already come up with the CMAT Form.
The notice was published on 2079 Shrawan 16.
- With a grade 11 or 12 CGPA of 1.8 or higher, one must achieve a D+ in each subject.
- Students who have finished grade 11 and grade 12 may also apply for the grades.
- They must, however, provide a certificate of grades 11 and 12 when they are admitted.
How to fill out the CMAT form?
Click Here and fill out the form carefully.
- Admission Test Date & Time:- 2022 September 10 (2079 Bhadra 25)
- Application Form Admission Test:- 2022 August 03 – September 02 (2079 Shrawan 18 – Bhadra 17) at 8 AM
Note: Stay tuned with GURUBAA for the CMAT Center.