SILVER JUBILEE SCHOLARSHIP
The Indian Embassy, Kathmandu has announced three ICCR scholarship schemes to enroll in Indian universities/institutes for the following academic year 2022-2023 by the process of accepting online applications from Nepali nationals.
Here, the 3 schemes provided by the Indian Embassy (ICCR) are presented:
- SCHEDULE OF GENERAL SCHOLARSHIPS (GSS) 2022-2023
- Under the General Scholarship Scheme (GSS), students can apply for a scholarship to study Undergraduate courses in India.
- SILVER JUBILEE SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME (SJSS) 2020-2023
- Under the Silver Jubilee Scholarship Scheme (SJSS), students can pursue post-graduate and doctoral studies in India.
- SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME FOR INDIAN CULTURE (SSIC) 2022-2023
- The scholarship program is for students interested in studying Indian culture in India, including dancing, music, theater, performing arts, sculpture, Indian languages, and Indian cuisine.
- For this scholarship, students may be required to provide extra documents/evidence of competence in specific fields like Dancing, Music, Theater, Art, and so on, depending on the Institute’s requirements.
Applications for these scholarships must be submitted by April 30, 2022, Saturday.
- Please submit online applications using the A2A Portal, and Click here to see the rules & regulations controlling these scholarships. From January 25, 2022, the A2A Scholarship Website will be operational.
- Candidates are urged to thoroughly read the ICCR rules and guidelines for each scholarship plan before filling out the online application form.
- Applicants are advised to do their worksheets and research thoroughly just on specific admission criteria set forth by various Universities for every subject and to report that relevant paperwork as required by the Universities/Institutes in addition to the basic certificates listed in the application form when choosing a University/Institute and course. They can look for eligibility criteria on the University Handbook/University Grants Commission website and the particular institute’s website.
APPLICATION SUBMISSION PROCESS
- The candidate shall make a deposit of NRs. 400/- in any Nepal SBI bank in Nepal on behalf of Education Wing, Indian Embassy, Kathmandu in Acct No. 17725240200331. Following the payment of the registration fees, the applicant should write his or her name and online application registration number on the front of the counterfoil/receipt for authentication.
- Following that, the applicant should submit the original coversheet, together with a copy of the online application, to either (i) The Indian Embassy, Kathmandu (all other districts except those listed under the Consulate General of India, Birgunj); or (ii) the Consulate General of India, Birgunj (for those hailing from the districts of Bara, Chitwan, Dhanusha, Mahottari, Makwanpur, Parsa, Rautahat, and Sarlahi The application cost will not be returned or modified once it has been paid.
Only applications submitted directly by the applicant are considered by the Indian Embassy. Any so-called Educational Experts in Nepal are not recognized by the Embassy, and no applications are accepted through them. Students should be cautious of such dishonest individuals or organizations. Applications sent through such agencies or individuals are likely to be rejected.
View of the notice of the scholarship posted originally by the Embassy of India on the image presented below:Silver Jubilee Scholarship Scheme 2020-23
Thank you for visiting GURUBAA!