The National Examination Board (NEB) in Sanothimi, Bhaktapur has released the academic calendar for grade 11 and grade 12 for the year 2080/81. NEB has asked all affiliated higher secondary schools to follow this schedule to ensure a smooth academic year.
Key Details about Registration:
- When to Get Registration Forms: Grade 11 students should receive their registration forms before Kartik 30, 2080 (November 16, 2023).
- Deadline for Form Submission: Students must complete their form fill-up by Poush 15, 2079 (December 31, 2023). If needed, students can still fill up the form with an added fee until the last day of Poush in 2080.
- Registration Card Distribution: NEB will distribute registration cards to colleges until Falgun 15, 2079 (February 27, 2024).
Important Exam Form Details:
- When Exam Forms Are Available: Grade 12 students can collect their exam forms starting from Poush 01, 2080 (December 17, 2023).
- Deadline for Exam Form Filling: Colleges should collect filled-up forms from grade 11 students and regular grade 12 students between Poush 16 (January 01, 2024), and Magh 15, 2080 (January 29, 2024).
- Extended Deadline with Double Fee: If you need extra time, you can submit your forms with a double fee from Magh 16, 2080 (January 30, 2024), to Magh 29, 2080 (February 12, 2024). Colleges must send these forms to NEB by Falgun 15, 2080 (February 27, 2024).
- Exam Timetable: The timetable for class 12 regular, partial/grade increment, and class 11 (partial/grade increment) annual exams, scheduled for Baisakh, will be available by Magh 29, 2080 (February 12, 2024).
- Exam Centers: Exam centers for the Baisakh 2081 exams for class 12 annual and class 11 (partial/grade increment) will be decided by Falgun 30, 2080 (March 13, 2024).
- Admit Cards: Admit cards will be given to colleges until Chaitra, 2080.
- Exam Dates: Grade 12 annual exams are planned for the second week of Baisakh 2081, while grade 11 partial/grade increment exams will happen in the last week of Baishak 2081. Grade 11 annual exams are set for the first week of Jestha 2081.
- Annual Exam Results: Class 12 annual exam results will be published by the third week of Shrawan 2081. Partial/grade increment results for class 11 will be available by the third week of Bhadra 2080.
- Grade Increment Exam Results: Results of the partial/grade increment exams for class 12 will be announced within 45 days from the examination date.
- Retotaling Application: Students can apply for retotaling within 15 days from the result publication date.
- Retotaling Result Publication: The retotaling results will be released within 45 days from the date of result publication, before the grade increment examination.
Pre-requisite Course Program:
- Registration Process: Registration application form fill-up and submission is expected in the last week of Bhadra, 2080.
- Exam Application: Students should complete this registration process by Ashwin 15, 2080.
- Exam Date: The examination for the pre-requisite course program will be held in the fourth week of Ashwin, 2080.
- Result Announcement: Results will be available until the third week of Kartik, 2080.
- Grade Increment Exam: The grade increment exam for this program will take place within 15 days from the date of the publication of the result of the prerequisite examination.
- Grade Increment Exam Result: Results for the grade increment exam will be announced within 15 days from the date of the examination.
See the information of above in pdf here published by NEB.NEB-1
Please be aware that any fee reductions or related decision changes before filling out the registration and application forms will be communicated accordingly. Stay tuned to Gurubaa for further updates on education news and events.