Attention all Students!
The Education Department of Kathmandu Metropolitan City has published the first list of students who will get scholarships for their studies in class 11. A total of 2,322 students have been selected for the scholarship.
- The notice list includes names of 1,452 people for science, 745 people for management, 43 people for law, 4 people for humanities, 5 people for education, 49 people for civil engineering, 18 people for computer, and 11 people for electrical.
- The students whose names are mentioned in the first list should go to the designated school and get enrolled within the 1st of August.
- If not enrolled during this period, other students will be given the opportunity to enroll.
Class 11 Scholarships First Admission List PDF:First-admission-List
If there is any confusion in this admission process, please contact at the following numbers:
- Yamlal Choulagai at 9841386949,
- Khagraj Joshi at 9841376618,
- Dr. Sharmila Pokharel at 9841354124,
- Indra Prasad Dahal at 9851066617,
- Netranarayan Poudel at 9851199945 for further information.
Here are the links to the Class 11 Scholarships admission and result checking links:
- Scholarship admission list: http://entrance/kathmandu.gov.np/scholarship
- Scholarship exam results: http://entrance/kathmandu.gov.np/results
The examination for the Class 11 Scholarships was conducted on 20th July and the preliminary results were published on the same day.
Among those who applied for the Class 11 Scholarships, 6 thousand 17 applications were approved. 5 thousand 162 students participated in the entrance exam. Among them, 4 thousand 550 names of 3 thousand 31 male students and 1 thousand 519 female students were published in the order of merit of the preliminary results.
The next 2 days (the 21st and 22nd of July) were given time for recovery. 54 examinees had applied for it.
Stay tuned for the upcoming notices regarding the KMC notice. –Gurubaa