Bachelor in Management (B. MGT) is a very famous undergrad course presented by various colleges and universities globally for today’s generation of students who want to pursue their careers in the field of management. Management allows you to gain knowledge and skill which are required to perform a decent managerial job.
The graduates with a degree in management have a broad understanding of business, finance, economics, and marketing, as well as several different skills and job experience. This course gives a snapshot of the fundamental management ability required to organize, structure, control, and lead an organization.
B. MGT gives a framework for students to understand how to manage and how to be managed in their future careers. This degree delivers an elementary and advanced understanding for the students in modern management repetition. Management courses is usually practical in all business sectors.
Courses available in Nepal
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Business Management
- Bachelor of Information Management
- Bachelor of Health Care Management
- Bachelor of Business Studies
- BBA Digital Marketing
- BSc (Hons) International Business Management
- BBA (Hons) Business and Management
- BBA (Hons)/BBA (Emphasis)
- Bachelor in Development Finance
- BSc in Environmental Management
- BSc Tea Technology and Management
- Bachelor (Hons) of Business Administration
- BBA in Travel and Tourism
- BSc Horticulture and Floriculture Management
- BBA in Banking and Insurance
- Bachelor of Business Information System
- Bachelor of Public Administration
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration
- BBA Marketing
- Bachelor of Business Management and Bachelor of Law
- BBA Finance and Banking
- BBM (Hons) – E-Business
- BBA Finance
- BBA (Accounting & Finance) with International Business, and others.
Bachelor in Management is a 4-year course in Tribhuvan University, Kathmandu University, as well as in Pokhara University in the context of national universities of Nepal. Thus, the course duration of management varies from college and university. The time interval of the degree in bachelor level of management also depends on which course you decide to choose.
- An undergrad must pass 12 years of basic level schooling.
- In general, you must achieve a minimum score of at least second division which is 40 percent in their recognized boards.
- There is no age limit for students unless qualifying rules are indicated in the university or college.
In colleges and universities of Nepal, scholarships are awarded based on merit in Bachelor in management. Almost all colleges and universities award scholarships to high school graduates and for those who have performed well academically in the past. These awards only cover the cost of education in the particular education sector. For assurance, contact the university/college administration for those students who wish to visit for more information.
What sets this course for others?
Bachelor in Management degree has been one of the best options for students willing to look for a course with a wide range of functions and a lot of career opportunities. Management courses has been beneficial and it has also been helping a various number of people who have a business background and prefer to do their job. Graduates with this degree high chance of securing a management position in the future. A management degree improves one’s resume in the job market. A graduate can increase the odds of landing a variety of management positions subsequently in your career by learning management skills. Effective communication is critical to every organization’s success. One of the most tempting parts of obtaining a management degree is the key management abilities that will enable you to make a major impact on any organization globally. You will have the adaptability to challenges as well as news affairs in marketing theory and practice, allowing you to make informed managerial decisions that consider moral, social factors, and economic. A management degree can help you to become your own boss by helping you develop your entrepreneur skill and by enabling you to test any business ideas you have to discover with a future investment partner in any part of the world. Students are also taught to evaluate external elements including economic, emotional, and political concerns when making a decision. This degree also helps in decision-making. Thus, here are the key factors that a graduate can improve by obtaining a management degree at their bachelor level:
- critical and strategic thinking
- project management.
National colleges offering Bachelor in Management (B. MGT.) Courses in Nepal
Affiliated to Tribhuvan University
- AWES – Institute of Management Studies
- Campion College
- College of Applied Business
- D.A.V. College of Management
- Everest College
- Janapriya Multiple Campus
- K and K International College
- Kantipur College of Management and Information Technology
- Kathford International College of Engineering and Management
- Kathmandu Model College
- Kist College of Management
- Modern Nepal College
- People’s Campus
- Prime College
- Sainik Awasiya Mahavidyalaya
- Thames International College
- Universal College
- Bhaktapur Multiple Campus
- Mahendra Morang Adarsha Multiple Campus
- Mahendra Multiple Campus and others.
Affiliated to Pokhara University
- Ace Institute of Management
- Apex College
- National Open College
- Nobel College
- Cosmos College of Management and Technology
- Everest Engineering and Management College
- Excel Business College
- Atlantic International College
- Nepal College of Information Technology
- Liberty College
- Camad College
- Uniglobe College
- Citizen College
- SAIM College
- Quest International College
- Platinum Management College
- Ritz Hospitality Management College, and others.
International colleges offering Bachelor in Management (B. MGT.) Courses in Nepal
- The British college
- King’s College
- Lord Buddha Education foundation
- IIMS College
- Kathmandu College of Management
- Presidential Business School
- Ace International Business School
- Lincon international college of Management and IT network
- KFA Business School
Job prospects and scope
A bachelor in management degree in business administration can help an individual to advance your career in a variety of ways. There are a few popular career options that a lot of students choose after graduating B.MS from university. The following are some of the best and most well-known business management careers:
- Marketing Management
- Human Resources Management
- Business Management
- Finance Management
- IT Management
- Retail Management
- Hotel Management
- Management Consulting
- International Business Management
Finally, in today’s world, putting more effort, investment, and energy into a management degree is a good move. In the BMS course, students are also taught the value of the organizational structure, teamwork, a goal-oriented mindset, management, problem-solving skills, and punctuality in work. As a result, they are well-suited to the business world. The focus of this blog is on the technicalities and significant elements of a Bachelor of Management (B. MS) degree, as well as some of the careers you may be able to pursue following the program. Unfortunately, too many students choose their course at the last minute without proper research and end up on paths that are popular but not on par with their interest and passion, this blog is to help those pupils who are keen to research the management-related courses in Nepal. As a result, whenever it comes to Nepalese students, the management stream is a popular choice. Students must remember that achieving one’s goals and desires demands continual motivation and effort. If you want to pursue experience in the industry of management, this Gurubaa blog will assist you to research a suitable degree and college and all of the degrees listed above are available at the blog of Gurubaa.